How to make cocopeat
Coconut coir is left outside a few days exposed to heat and rain, so that tannins can be reduced / lost naturally.
- Wet coconut coir so that it is not too hard when cut into pieces
- Once moistened then coconut coir is ready to be cut small.
- Then dry coconut coir that has been cut into pieces to make it easier to mash
- Puree coconut coir in a blender, pounded or so on
- Siss / strain the coconut coir that has been mashed to make it even smoother.
- The rest of the sying that is still rough can be smoothed again or made coconut coir mole.
- Coconut coir/cocopeat that has been finely soaked with mol mixed water for one day (24 hours)
- 1 liter of water is mixed with 50 cc moles of rabbit urine and 100cc moles of rice laundry.
- This immersion method aims to make the nutrients in the planting medium more complete.
- Stir until evenly then cover and keep in the shade for 1 day / 24 hours
- After 24 hours of straining coconut coir to reduce soaking water, there is no need to be too tight because coconut coir is used as a seeding medium.
Thus a brief explanation of the benefits of cocopeat for agriculture, hopefully be an inspiration, add insight and useful for you.
if you are looking for Indonesian cocopeat suppliers you can go to our recommendation website, namely >> www.cocopeatsuppliers.com the website can be your partner in meeting your cocopeat needs, thank you